welcome!

Join me as I share my love affair with scrapbooking... layouts, cards & projects I have on the go.

4.19.2008

~ a little inspiration ~

I thought I would share some inspiring items today...

While I was packing up some of lulu's little clothing {not that she's that big, but she has outgrown some clothing}, and I noticed a few beautiful patterns. I was inspired to create.


Here they are...

~ the stiching in the same colour gives this outfit great texture! ~


~ love the double look of the flowers... the stamping & stiching overlay ~


~ the bright green plaid makes me wish for warmer weather! ~


~ the colour combinations and the large pockets are bold yet sweet ~



I'll post my layouts as I complete them. Let me know if you're inspired and how! Send me your creations via e-mail to cindy@auniqueflair.com and inspire others!

See you soon,
Cindy

No comments: