welcome!

Join me as I share my love affair with scrapbooking... layouts, cards & projects I have on the go.

5.02.2008

~ happy scrappin' ~

Brandon Charity Convention... Here I come!
I'm so excited about tomorrow! It's National Scrapbooking Day as well! Yippee!
My things are all packed up and I'm heading to bed to try to sleep a little before my early morning drive to Brandon.
For those of you who might still be reading this, at this time of night, here's a little reminder... I'll be making space for 5 more people at each of my classes at the convention.
I'll be taking payment at the time my classes start, but once the class packages run out I'm full.
Those of you who contacted me ahead of time please know that it's first come first served.
What are you doing to celebrate National Scrapbooking Day?
Post your celebratory events below & your name will go into a draw for a great prize. I'll announce the draw winner on Monday Evening.


Thanks and see you tomorrow!
Good night,
Cindy

P.S. I'll post my DT entry on Sunday and I'll know if I made the Luxe DT by May 8th. Cross your fingers for me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Why I will see yo in brandon!!