welcome!

Join me as I share my love affair with scrapbooking... layouts, cards & projects I have on the go.

10.26.2010

holy cow is almost halloween!

okay... to say I've been busy is a little bit of an understatement. :)

Here are a few things I'd like to blog about...

1. Come and join me on facebook at A Unique Flair - Scrapbooking Classes and Services.

Join our discussion board and our holiday contest - Holiday Photo Cards.
Simply post your name in the topic and you are automatically entered. 
You hjave one week left to enter... A winner will be chosen on November 1st!

2. I'll be hosting a couple of crops and technique classes online.

We'll be gathering at our Facebook discussion boards to communicate, discuss tips on creating some funky pieces and then post photos of our creations. There will also be a fun games to play and prizes to win!
Photos can also be posted here with linky tools if would rather post on your own blog first.

Make sure to like our facebook group to get your invitation to our crops and classes.

3. Halloween is such a great time.

I really have a great time picking out my daughter's costume and my own for school.
This year she's a bumble bee and I'm going to be a soccer player (i'm hoping to use my hubby's treasured portugal jersey!)

As for scrapbooking it... keep it simple and don't forget to write about it.

Let's see what you've got!

Happy scrappin',
Cindy

No comments: