welcome!

Join me as I share my love affair with scrapbooking... layouts, cards & projects I have on the go.

11.05.2010

my little bumble bee...

Here's how my halloween layout is going so far...





I decided to focus on the costume and not so much on the occasion, I love to journal, so I'll make sure to write about the evening's events and my daughter's reactions.

I raided my stash for black pieces to go with the yellow paper. I found some felt pieces & used the outside of a curved border for my frame. I also used some great black lowercase stickers for the title. I'll be adding the words "my little" in rub-on script along the top of the ric rac. I really enjoyed digging through my boxes to find embellishemtn surprises that are working beautifully on this layout.

I'm printing the photos tomorrow and you'll see the finished project then!

Happy Scrappin'
Cindy

What does your Halloween layout look like?
Post it on your blog and share it with us!

No comments: