welcome!

Join me as I share my love affair with scrapbooking... layouts, cards & projects I have on the go.

4.30.2008

~ dt entry & catch up ~

My Luxe Design Team Entry is in the mail...

I created 3 new entries and sent in two layouts that I felt were very reflective of my current scrapbooking style. I'll post photos of them a little later...I'm just so glad that's done. Now, all I have to do is wait to hear the decision. {Is there anything worse than waiting?}

I'll let you all know what happens... now I'm off to get ready for the Brandon Charity Convention.
By the way, I'll be taking class participants at the event. I'll have 5 extra packages for each class. So, if you'd like to sign up there, be one of the first 5, that's all I have room for!

My Mary Kay Crop last friday night was fabulous. Chrissy Novak set up this great evening to reward her consultants. She wanted her team to have great recruitment albums and you should see their work. {at this point I would show you some layouts, but I was so busy having fun that I forgot to pull out my camera & take photos... I know shame on me, I'll do better next time!} We had a great time creating these albums and the girls were so impressed at each other's interpretations & creativity. I'm so glad I got to spend time with you ladies. Call anytime, my scrappin' studio is your scrappin' studio!

Alright, my list of things to do this month is almost done!
I'm still working on my website & I'm just not liking it right now.
Anyone know of great flash player web templates I can use? {free ones of course... I'll pay if I have to, but I want to try all of my free options first.}

See you later,
Cindy

No comments: