welcome!

Join me as I share my love affair with scrapbooking... layouts, cards & projects I have on the go.

4.15.2008

~ moving on ~

I have been so busy in the past couple of days {walking everyday, swimming lesson, grocery shopping, filling out forms, researching website designs & so much more} that I haven't even noticed the time flying by. To top it off, Lulu's been sick. This morning she woke up with a runny nose; thus making my time {business, scrapbooking, general down time} more precious.

So, to my imaginary, yet very real checklist I say...
1 item accomplished {Scrappin' for MS}, and several others to go!

These are the other items on my list this month...
  • new website
  • mommy's scrap club
  • mary kay crop
  • business re-registration
  • tax preparation
  • supersities walk for ms
  • luxe design team entries

Not to mention cuddle and care for my little one, myself & my hubby... {we all know we're getting this cold somewhere down the line}. Here's hoping I do these well.

Off I go,

Cindy

P.S. No one sent entries for this month's challenge so... we'll see you next month, with a more exciting challenege!

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

I hear you on the never ending list..i seem to have one myself..i wish i could tick things off a little quicker-just need a few more hours in the day!

Forgot to tell you--your family photo looks great :-)