welcome!

Join me as I share my love affair with scrapbooking... layouts, cards & projects I have on the go.

4.16.2008

~ getting started ~

Guess who woke up with a runny nose & sore throat this morning... yep, it doesn't take long to catch a cold when you're constantly cuddling a sick little one. Oh well, I'll get over it... I have to. :)

I've begun modifying my new website. I'm really excited about this.
My brother-in-law set me up with a fabulous new logo, business card layout and various other stationary goods. Here's what you'll be seeing soon, up above & on the website...


What do you think? Thank you Pedro!

I've also typed up my questionnaire & paragraph for the Luxe Design Team. I really hope I can join this DT. It would be so great & inspirational.

2 items on their way... a few more to go!

Cindy

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

great logo! i love the green :-)
all the best with your dt application--they have great product!