welcome!

Join me as I share my love affair with scrapbooking... layouts, cards & projects I have on the go.

4.17.2008

~ msc news ~

Hi everyone!
Just wanted to remind you about the Mommy's Scrap Club...

  • we'll get together once a month to scrapbook, organize, share ideas and of course... get out of the house
  • we'll be celebrating something or someone at every meeting; be prepared to party
  • we'll be getting together every 2nd Friday evening of each month
  • the time you spend here is up to you; the studio is open from 7:00 p.m. to 12:00 a.m.
  • you need to call or e-mail {at least 2 days prior} to reserve your spot in the studio
  • if there are no reservations, the meeting will be cancelled
  • for this year, it's a pay as you come policy... $8 a night
  • your fee covers beverages, snacks and prizes

Our 1st meeting is: Friday, May 9th, 2008

We'll be celebrating Mothers this evening!

I hope to see you here! We'll have lots of fun!

Cindy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the idea of a Mother's evening. I would like to join you , but unfortunately i will be in Disney World then. I will join you for the June day. I can bring along pics of our trip!
See you then.
Tara