welcome!

Join me as I share my love affair with scrapbooking... layouts, cards & projects I have on the go.

5.23.2008

~ fabu friday ~

I'm gonna have a fabulous week-end... I'm scrapbooking most of it! Yippee!

Tonight... I'm doing the much needed re-organizing of my scrap space & hopefully finishing up a baby eventful frame. {the little guy is so cute ~ I'll post a photo next fri}
Saturday... I'm teaching a teen class in the morning & then creating a scrapbook for my brother & his wife-to-be.
Sunday... I'm getting ready for their wedding shower; I'm creating the thank you tags & love notes for everyone to fill out for the lucky couple. I'll post some photos next friday!

As for last week-end, we had a great time with family & friends. I also started on some gardening, which took me most of the week to complete. It inspired me to create some more... So, I'm gonna build a retaining wall with another flower bed, on the other side of the house. I can't wait!

So, there are no photos of the gatherings because the camera batteries died and then they were charging. I'm sorry about that. :( But you did get to see my garden shots didn't you??? Check out wow wednesday for those photos!

See you tomorrow!
Cindy

No comments: