welcome!

Join me as I share my love affair with scrapbooking... layouts, cards & projects I have on the go.

5.22.2008

~ wow wednesday ~

I'm pitiful... sorry.


Here you go my wow for the day {yes I know it was yesterday} is that my front flower garden is done. Here are a couple of shots of the before & after.

~ before ~

~ after ~

I'm really excited about this because I can see that the little tulips I transplanted last fall have come up and grown beautifully. I'm sure to have more blooms next year. I also planted some white daisies {in honour & as a reminder of my little sis~ she loves daisies} & I can see the first set of daisies ~ red ones ~ already coming up.

~ my sister's daisies ~

My mom & I also planted some orchids in my flower bed last summer & I was observant enough to see them coming up as well {instead of pulling them out} . I'm really excited about the possibilities of these beauitiful flowers & the colour combinations I've chosen. As they grow I'll post more photos.

Cindy

1 comment:

tracy said...

thanks for the flowers cinders...i would plant some for you here in lisbon, but no garden or front lawn hahahaha. but, i~ll buy some chocolate. that should make up for it....hahha.
much love
t