welcome!

Join me as I share my love affair with scrapbooking... layouts, cards & projects I have on the go.

5.12.2008

~ make-n-take monday ~

Here's a great make-n-take for you. . .



A Large Tag Album



A. It's free {I'm not selling anything}
B. It's an great gift album that you can make within an hour &
C. You can claim to be more green as you can use {as I did} paper only from your scrap stash.


Here's how you can create it...

1. Gather Your Materials: A large tag [tracer], bigger pieces of cardstock [in the photo it's green], matching pieces of patterned paper from your scrap stash, a hole punch, paper cutter & any embellishment that you favour.



2. Trace your large tag onto your cardstock. These will be your album pages so you want them to be thicker paper, ie: cardstock. Make as many as you'd like {it is YOUR album} . Make sure to mark the hole(s). Be creative, you don't have to stick to the middle {like I did}.




3. Use your paper cutter to cut out your album pages. This will give you straighter lines and {for those of us who like to measure everything} will give us numbers to work with.



4. Once you pages are trimmed, punch the holes & embellish the edges any way you'd like. I just rounded the corners, but you can use edging scissors to create a variety of edges!

5. Now you can go ahead & create your little album any way you'd like. I used edging scissors to embellish my scrap edges & doodled around that. I also used flowers & felt embellishments that coordinated with my papers. I left room for journalling & make particular places for photos.


Let me know what your little album looks like! Send your photos or link to your photos to cindy@auniqueflair.com. Enjoy!

Cindy

No comments: