welcome!

Join me as I share my love affair with scrapbooking... layouts, cards & projects I have on the go.

5.25.2008

~ sense-ational sunday ~

Today is a very blah day. It's raining outside and has been cloudy since I woke up this morning. I'm a sun person. I really am.

I feel... lathargic. No sun = no spirit for me. {I'm like one of those kids who is sitting by the window hoping the rain would go away} I did nothing on my weekend list today. I know! I had the time and I couldn't get myself to scrapbook. Blah! {okay, this means I played with lulu all day and that was fun}

I see... a cloudy sky. Really, who wants to wake up to this? {Good thing I have lulu, who is my everyday sunshine}

I touch... warm soapy water. I have to do something and my mountain of dishes {I have no dishwasher} was calling out to me.

I hear... the pitter patter of rain, on and off all day today. It's a little depressing but, it's okay as I haven't had a chance to go out & water my garden, so it was needed.

I taste... some great juice. I bought this juice as a splurge {I was feeling tired of being the only one in my home who makes the juice} and I'm in love! It's good for me too! yipee!


Sorry today's post is a little depressing. How was your Sunday? Someone cheer me up!

Cindy

No comments: