welcome!

Join me as I share my love affair with scrapbooking... layouts, cards & projects I have on the go.

5.26.2008

~ make-n-take monday ~

Seeing as yesterday was such a blah day I opted for a pretty make-n-take today!

Happy Hello - Note Card
1. Gather your materials: scraps of paper, scissors / paper cutter, flower stamps, inks in various shades of one colour & edging scissors.

2. Double stamp your flower image, using your 2 chosen colours & cut around it with your edging scissors.
3. Ink your flower edge with a bright colour {I used yellow}. Add any embellishment you'd like for your flower centre {I used a large button that matched my background}.

4. Ink the edges of your background / note card, on both sides.

5. Use fibre or ribbon or ric rac to make your flower stem. Add more dimension to your note card by using 3d squares to adhere your flower.

6. Stamp your greeting and voila! You have yourself a pretty little note card!

Happy Scrappin'

Cindy

No comments: