welcome!

Join me as I share my love affair with scrapbooking... layouts, cards & projects I have on the go.

5.20.2008

~ tag book tuesday ~

Journaling blocks are all over the place right now and honestly they're great.
Like Goldilocks' bed they're not too big and not too small.
They're just the right size for a little bit of detail and info to make your layout complete.
Some use pre-made journalling blocks, while others stamp them into their layouts. Here's my version of a journaling block. {I use both! :)}

With that said, here's another great technique using scraps of photo paper {see yesterday's post for another great idea!} . Try it out and add it ot your tag book!

Here's what you are going to need: photo paper scraps, journaling block stamps & ink, edging scissors & a marker.

Photo paper is great for stamping because it leaves a clean & crisp image. Some things you need to remember are: make sure the stamp is clean and that you blot the stamp with the ink pad {see below}. This will ensure no stray ink spots .

If you've never tried Acrylic stamps this picture says it all!

To complete my journalling block I brought out my trusty scissors & cut the block out with a decorative edge. I used a permanent marker to ensure no smudging.

I hope you try this little technique. Let me know if you did!

Cindy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks,for featuring my stamps!