welcome!

Join me as I share my love affair with scrapbooking... layouts, cards & projects I have on the go.

1.13.2009

~ brrrr ~

I hate this -40 weather.
You'd think it would make me stay inside and scrapbook, but noooooo...
My car up & dies on me yesterday,
my computer up & dies on me later that same evening annnd
my daughter is teething, which means I had to get up & out of my WARM bed to soothe her
(which I really don't mind doing, but I like to write in 3s!)

I also had a late night at school with a parent meeting tonight.

On the positive,
my car is ready for pick up tomorrow & is costing me less than I expected ~ YIPPEE! ~,
I still have my laptop to work with at home annnd
Lulu's tooth popped this morning which hopefully means that we'll all have a full night's rest this evening.

I have no pictures for you today, but I am working on my wedding album. As soon as my other (faster) computer is up & running I'll upload some photos of how I'm turning a plain 200 pg, 4x6 album into my favourite piece of family memories. I really can't believe how easy & beautiful this piece is turning out!

P.S. Watch out for news on this year's Scrapping for MS! Crop. I'll be posting some info as that month comes to an end. If you'd like more info stay tuned to our blog or check in to a unique flair.

Talk to you soon,
Cindy

No comments: