welcome!

Join me as I share my love affair with scrapbooking... layouts, cards & projects I have on the go.

1.07.2009

~ lovin' it! ~

~ WOW Wednesday ~

So, as you can see I've added a slide show & I have to say that...

1. It was a lot easier to use than I thought &
2. I really like it.

In school, I asked the kids what they would like to try in 2009 and they came up with some great ideas.
For me, I knew that I needed to show a little bit more of my work and I knew that this slide show was pretty common on most blogs.
So, this was my try in 2009.
By no means is it going to be my last, but it is my first and it was quite successful. Yeah me!

Let me know what you think.
Should I scrap it {file it under G} ? Is too much? Do I need more pictures and of what?

Next topic for today's WOW... My appology.
I'm really sorry that I've been gone for so long.
I promised not to dissapoint & I did.
I fell behind in everything scrapbooking and A Unique Flair, and I have no excuse.
As I said in my first post of this year, I want to make my life better and I've made a committment to myself to do so. Part of this is to scrapbook on a more regular basis, devote time to my blog for me & my followers, and come up with some awesome crops to help us all spend sometime doing what we love... scrapbooking.
So, I've started a new project ~my wedding album~, and I'm starting to plan my annual Crop Scrappin' for MS!. I'll have some photos and details shortly.

I hope we all have a better & healthier New Year!
talk to you soon,
Cindy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the slide!

I'm going to have to try one!

AND I am looking forward to your crop.