welcome!

Join me as I share my love affair with scrapbooking... layouts, cards & projects I have on the go.

8.17.2010

scrappin' anyway...

so,
my house is in a shambles...
i'm starting to accumulate laundry...
my scrapbooking stuff is in various boxes around the basement...
i haven't run in 3 days because of this stinkin' rain...
i'm supposed to create samples for my fall classes...
i'm hoping people sign up for the crops & classes at wwcc...
life could not be more hectic.
& yet I scrapbook!

It makes me feel good and happy.
I'm almost done my new addy book & hoping to make a few for sale at the Baby & Kids Show in February.
Would you like a one-of-a-kind personalized addy book? Let me know!

Here's a few photos to show my crazy set up on the basement floor & my addy book:

{what can I say ~ I'm a messy scrapper!}




{loved using UTEE on the chipboard ~ gave it a cool polish!}
{also loved the pin in the flower ~ tricky but cute!}



Thanks for coming by!
I hope to share more of this project with you by the end of the week.

Happy scrappin'
Cindy

No comments: