welcome!

Join me as I share my love affair with scrapbooking... layouts, cards & projects I have on the go.

1.07.2011

Challenge #1 - Let's Get Organized!

Alright Ladies & Gents,
Here's the prize for this fabulous challenge:



Once again all you have to do win this prize is upload a photo of your Picture folder onto our facebook page album named Challenge #1.

You can take an after shot once you've organized your folder or a before & after shot to show your progress, the choice is yours. Your entry is your photo(s).

Here's my screen shot:

I organize my folders by events along with whether or not the pictures are for personal or business use.
Before digital I started organizing my photos by cds & index prints. I found a handy little book at Black's photo that held these items & came with identification strips for the middle. I love it.


Since I've gone digital, I now use it to store my back up photos (see below). My insane amount of photos of my daughter make it too costly to print index copies, but I really liked them because I didn't have to load the cd to see the pics. It made it a lot easier to scrapbook on the fly. Oh well, onto today.


Once again, upload your photo on our facebook album, onto your blog and post a link to it in our comments or e-mail it to me at cindy@auniqueflair.com and enter to win the cute 5 x 7 mini album kit!

Happy Organizin'
Cindy

No comments: