welcome!

Join me as I share my love affair with scrapbooking... layouts, cards & projects I have on the go.

1.30.2011

Mary Kay Star Crop

This is why I love Scrapbooking...

Chrissy Novak & her fabulous layout!

A friend of mine, Chrissy Novak, is a fabulous Mary Kay Director & she contacted me to organize a Star Party Crop. Every Mary Kay consultant tells the story of Mary Kay to her clients to share inspiration, faith and strength. At this special crop we created scrapbooks  to help each one tell this special story.

I taught basic scrapbooking skills (along with some new ones) and provided packages for each consultant. Crop packages included everthing thing one would need to complete an 8x8 album. Some items were provided in individual packages while others were on the table to share.


If you would like to provide your consultants (for any direct marketing company) with a beautiful scrapbook to share her inspiration and business please call 996-4960 for your free consultation and persoanlaized package options.


By the end of the evening everyone had a beautiful album to share with her clients.
Here are some pictures from this fabulous evening of scrapbooking & inspiration.


Mary Kay Directors







No comments: