welcome!

Join me as I share my love affair with scrapbooking... layouts, cards & projects I have on the go.

5.07.2011

Happy Scrapbooking Day!

Today is National Scrapbooking Day!
Yippee!
Does anyone know of a better way to spend Mother's Day weekend than scrapbooking & enjoying one's family? I don't!
Thank you God for all of the great things I am blessed with as a mom!

Here are a couple of projects I have on my list this weekend:
- Sister-in-law's wedding invites
- Nephew's baby book
- Scrappin' for MS! thank you cards

I'll post them as I complete them this weekend!

Couple of things to note:

- I've been spending more time on facebook with A Unique Flair so check out our facebook page & like us!

- I attended the Baby & kids Show in February and thoroughly enjoyed my time meeting new people.




Here are a couple of projects I have completed in the past few months...







Enjoy your weekend & Happy Scrappin',
Cindy

No comments: