welcome!

Join me as I share my love affair with scrapbooking... layouts, cards & projects I have on the go.

8.28.2011

back from holidays...

Hiya!

I'm back from holidays, and ready to start refreshing my business. For those of you who follow, yep it's that time of the year again; I do this once a year. I take stock of what I've done, sort through what works and what doesn't and then present something new for the fall.

I'll be meeting with a friend of mine from Digital Relay ; who will be helping me out with my Web Presence and hopefully help me use my time more effectively when publishing online. Until then, here are a few cards I've been working on:





I'll be finishing up my travel journal; which I had so much fun working on this summer, and I'll have some pictures for you by the end of the week.

Happy Scrappin',
Cindy

No comments: