welcome!

Join me as I share my love affair with scrapbooking... layouts, cards & projects I have on the go.

8.02.2011

Camping Adventure... I'm ready for you!

Okay,

So I'm ready to record all of my memories for it... but that's just as important as being in the moment and having all the necessary living items like tent, sleeping bags, cooler, food and so on... :)

Here are those pics I promised, of my travel box:


{various stickers, journal cutouts, adhesive, ink, stamps, paper, markers, scissors
and writing pad to journal;which is the most important to me}



{As you've already seen: my album, simple paper cutter; which fit in the box,
and my very,very,very old label maker with some wood grain label rolls}

I really enjoy these 12x12 clear boxes as they are so much easier to stack & label in my scrapbook room; which is currently a disasterous, but usable space.  They are always on sale at Michael's and  they fit a lot of items. My album does not fit in it with all of items I am taking, but everything else does. :)

I was having such a good time getting these things together and making my album cover that I had some time to make my title page for this album. It's simple, but it'll work with any picture I pick from the lot at the end of our adventure.


Happy Scrappin',
Cindy

No comments: