welcome!

Join me as I share my love affair with scrapbooking... layouts, cards & projects I have on the go.

8.01.2011

Found it!

 Happy August Long Weekend!

Hi there,
How are your holidays going? Mine are going just fine & I'm thoroughly enjoying them. My sister-in-law is getting married next weekend and then we're off for a couple of weeks to Banff; I cannot wait! We haven't gone on a holiday since we started these renos and we need to get out of town... FAST!

We're going camping and one of my favourite pastimes while traveling is journalling {&of course some scrapbooking} ; it really helps in adding those memorable details when scrapbooking months... even years from the date of travel. {I have several albums/projects on the go}

My Portugal album has benfitted a lot from my journal & so has my Vegas album; they're done now & I'll have some pics of those in the coming months.

Well anyways, I found it... and it was on SALE!!!!!
 It's the perfect travel journal & scrapbook combined for this year's camping adventure...

It's a K & Company "Que Sera, Sera" Binder Album with 5 pockets and 10 page protectors... Absolutely Perfect!


{8x10 horizontal}


{pages & pockets- for all of the little pieces I pick up & to pre-make my layouts}


{pocktes are large 8x8 size - perfect for those postcards & maps I like to embellish}



{BEST PART - binder rings & 2 " height for LOTS of stuff! - I'm a serious travel collector!}


Here's what it looks like now...



{Customized the front & back cover with paper I had on hand
& embellishments I've been buying the past few days...
it's so much fun to start a new project!}


{close up of my title... used an old ~ really old~ label maker}

I'll show you my travel box tomorrow once I figure out what exactly is going in it with me... I mean us on our trip! :)

I also had some fun with friend last week and here are the layouts I created of some summer fun last year...






Happy scrappin'
Cindy

1 comment:

Christina said...

I love your album cover!